Strictly Come Dancing Couple Janette Manrara and Aljaž Škorjanec have announced a Christmas themed live dance tour.
The couple will headline the show A Christmas to remember, coming to venues across the UK in November and December this year. Tickets are available now through Ticketmaster and prices may vary.
Janette and Aljaž are joined on stage nightly by a full troupe of dancers and singers in gorgeous backdrops to pay tribute to some of the country’s best-loved Christmas hits.
The music is a mix of ballroom, carol and pop designed to appeal to audiences of all ages, with Janette saying: “We want to invite everyone to join us for the classiest, glitziest Christmas party you’ll ever have ever invited.
“We will be taking a magical journey, celebrating the twelve days before Christmas, with some great songs and wonderful routines, with our amazing cast of singers and dancers.”
Aljaž added: “We’ll be sharing our childhood Christmas stories, exploring what we both love most about this special time of year.
“We will make merry and dance with all the joy of what Christmas is really about.”
Theirs A Christmas to remember The show will take place in the following cities:
- Friday 25 November, Portsmouth, Guildhall
- Saturday, November 26, Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
- Tuesday 29 November, Brighton, Dome
- Friday 2 December, Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
- Saturday 3rd December, Southend, Cliffs Pavilion
- Monday 5th December, Belfast, Waterfront Hall
- Tuesday 6th December, Bath, The Forum
- Saturday 10 December, Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- Sunday 11th December, Blackpool, Blackpool Opera House
- Monday 12 December, London, Theater Royal Drury Lane
- Tuesday 13th December, Cardiff, St David’s Hall
- Saturday 17th December, Glasgow, SEC Armadillo
- Sunday 18th December, Newcastle, O2 Newcastle Town Hall
While both are retired as professionals StrictlyJanette remains part of the family as co-host of the spinoff show Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two with Rylan Clark.
Aljaž left the pros earlier this year and subsequently released a statement to deny he had a behind-the-scenes outburst that led to his departure.
Strictly Come Dancing returns on Friday 23 September on BBC One and BBC iPlayer.
Are you interested in talking about Strictly Come Dancing? Visit our dedicated sub-forum