Are you getting tired of the same old gym routine? Well put those dumbbells down and step away from the weight rack because we have some exciting news. You don’t just need a gym or fancy equipment for sculpted arms. Strong arms are often seen as a symbol of strength and fitness. While many people assume that you need a gym membership and weights to achieve ripped arms, there are plenty of no-equipment exercises that can help you do just that. Let’s explore five no-equipment exercises that can help you achieve sculpted arms.
Exercises without equipment for sculpted arms
1. Diamond Push-ups
Diamond pushups are a variation on classic pushups, but they target the triceps muscles more specifically. They are an excellent exercise to add to your routine if you want to sculpt your arms.
How to do diamond push ups:
1. Begin in a plank position with your hands together, forming a diamond shape with your index finger and thumb.
2. Lower your body toward the floor, keeping your elbows close to your body.
3. Push your body back to the original starting position.
4. Repeat for 10-12 repetitions.
Jab shots are an excellent way to exercise your arms and improve cardiovascular fitness. They are a great exercise to add to your routine if you want to tone your arms and improve your overall fitness.
How to Jab:
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart
2. Make a fist with your dominant hand and keep it at shoulder height
3. Strike directly with your dominant hand, then return it to shoulder level.
4. Repeat with your non-dominant hand
5. Alternate between blows for 1-2 minutes
Also read: Explode that fat with these 5 exercises without equipment to tone the body in general
3. Plank Shoulder Taps
Plank shoulder taps are a great exercise for your shoulders, triceps, and core. They are an effective way to build arm strength and improve your stability.
How to do Plank Shoulder Taps:
1. Get into a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart
2. Keeping your hips level, touch your left shoulder with your right hand.
3. Return your right hand to the starting position, then touch your right shoulder with your left hand
4. Repeat for 10-12 repetitions. As an advanced variation, instead of starting in a plank position, you can do a inch worm exercise and then tap on the shoulders
4. Superwoman push-ups with arm extension
The superwoman or superman pushup with arms is a challenging exercise that works the chest, shoulders and triceps. They are a great way to build arm strength and improve your overall fitness.
How to Do Superwoman Pushups with Arm Extension:
1. You have to get into a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart
2. Lower your body towards the ground, then push up
3. As you push up, lift your arms and legs off the floor.
4. Extend your arms in front of you, then lower them down.
5. Toe Downward Dog Stroke
This exercise is a step up from the normal downward facing dog exercise, making it better for toning your arms.
How to Do a Downward Dog Toe Tap:
1. Start in a plank position with your wrists directly under your shoulders and your body in a straight line.
2. From a plank position, lift your hips up and back into downward facing dog.
3. While in Downward Facing Dog, engage your arm muscles and press your hands into the floor
4. Take the right foot forward and touch the ground with the toes
5. Return the foot to the starting position and repeat the same movement with the left foot
6. Continue to alternate between touching your left and right toes for a set number of repetitions or time